Schedule An Eye Exam Today With Our Milton Optometrist.
Our Optometrists in Milton, Ontario do much more than just determine your prescription for eyeglasses and contact lenses. Our Milton Optometrist will check your eyes for common eye diseases, assess how your eyes work together as a team and evaluate your eyes as an indicator of your overall health.
Your comprehensive Eye Exam with our Milton Optometrist includes the following:
- Testing your vision or how well you are able to see.
- An eye muscle examination.
- A microscopic examination of the front of the eye.
- A test to measure your eye pressure (anaesthetic or drops to numb eyes will be used).
- An examination of the internal structures of the eye by shining light through the pupil.
- A ‘contact lens assessment’ is recommended for existing contact lens wearers.
Contact All Eyes On Me Optical today to book an eye exam with one of our Optometrists in Milton.