You will love these Fall glasses…
1. The All-Purpose Sunglass: Oliver Peoples Afton Sun
Cocobolo with Java Polar Glass
An iconic Oliver Peoples aesthetic, the bold Afton Sun is an intellectual statement frame. More details include:
– Substantial 7-barrel hinge provides greater durability
– Logo engraved core wire is essential to the integrity of strength to the frame structure
– Inlaid logo insignia assures authenticity
– Functional pins and rivets add to the integrity of strength and durability
– Exclusive custom colored VFX Polarized glass lenses
2. The Chic & Sophisticated: Dior GrandBal Limited Edition
Black with Brown Gradient
Inspired by a Dior Haute Couture gown, these sunglasses have a delicate design with mother-of-pearl acetate frame and elegantly embroidered with Swarovski rhinestones on the front piece and temples.
3. The Jaw Dropper: Dita Mach One 18k
shiny 18k w black D. Brown Gradient w/ A/R
With Shiny 18k gold intricately placed around the hand crafted japanese titanium, these glasses are made to details and specifications rarely seen on eyewear today. Stunt if you want to. The haters are gonna hate.
4. The Super Exclusive: Cazal 607 ‘Limited Edition’
Matte black with black gradient
German eyewear brand, Cazal, has release a 607 model to commemorate the orignal owner and designer, Carl Zalloni. This special edition 607 features a matte black frame alongside lavish gold accents. The arms feature a distinct number to memorialize the limited edition shades. Made in Germany, the craftsmanship is superior giving consumers the best quality.
5. The Sun Seeker: RayBan Liteforce Wayfarer
Matte Black with Dark Blue Mirror
The wayfarer has reinvented itself. Ray-Ban updates the Wayfarer with a frame made of Liteforce, a thermoplastic resin that is more lightweight, flexible, durable and comfortable than metal frames. This frame is a must have for any vacation.
Get them while you still can. Contact All Eyes On Me.Share