To our valued patients,
In light of the recent changes related to COVID-19, we will be rescheduling all routine eye care appointments until April 6th.
If you are experiencing an ocular emergency, please call (905) 257-0000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. The following are considered ocular emergencies and require an urgent visit within 24-48 hours.
- Chemicals splashed into the eye within the last hour
- Sudden loss or decrease in vision, or the appearance of a cloudy veil in front of the eye
- Foreign body in the eye, ocular injury or forceful trauma to the eye or surrounding area
- Sudden onset of persistent, severe pain in or around the eye or with movement of the eye
- Sudden onset of flashing lights and/or floaters
- Sudden onset of double vision (seeing 2 constant, distinct images)
If you are experiencing a red/pink eye, please email us at email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
All the best,
The All Eyes on Me Team