Founded in Paris in 1858 by Frédéric Boucheron, the eponymous Maison soon acquired fame as experts in precious stones and masters of savoir-faire in creating innovative jewellery and watches. In 1893, Boucheron was the first jeweller to open a boutique on the prestigious Place Vendôme. For more than 157 years the house has embodied excellence in jewellery, high jewellery and watchmaking. The house’s creations and distinctive style enhance women and offer grace, light, strength and timelessness.
The Maison now offers new kind of jewels: high end sunglasses and optical frames translating the modernity and the excellence of Boucheron on the Eyewear category.”