Tuesday, March 17th, 2020
To our valued patients,
In light of the recent changes related to COVID-19, we will be rescheduling all routine eye care appointments until April 6th.
If you are experiencing an ocular emergency, please call (905) 257-0000 or email email@example.com. The following are considered ocular emergencies and require an urgent visit within 24-48 hours.
1. Chemicals splashed into the eye within the last hour
2. Sudden loss or decrease in vision, or the appearance of a cloudy veil in front of the eye
3. Foreign body in the eye, ocular injury or forceful trauma to the eye or surrounding area
4. Sudden onset of persistent, severe pain in or around the eye or with movement of the eye
5. Sudden onset of flashing lights and/or floaters
6. Sudden onset of double vision (seeing 2 constant, distinct images)
If you are experiencing a red/pink eye, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to seeing you again soon!
All the best,
The All Eyes on Me Team