Emergency & Urgent Care
When your eye health is in jeopardy, skip the ER or walk-in clinic. Contact All Eyes ON Me immediately with your concerns. We do everything we can to accommodate emergency appointments.
Common eye emergencies include but are not limited to:
- Full or partial loss of vision
- Sudden onset of flashes and floaters
- Sudden foreign object sensation
- Discharge (yellow, white or green)
- Excessive swelling and/or eye pain
- Persistent burning or itching
- Persistent discharge or “weeping”
If you’re ever worried about your vision or eye health, give us a call so we can give you further direction.